Image Map

My Bandcamp My Blogspot Image Map

Saturday, 17 August 2013

Small Things and X/Y Thoughts

Hey, all!

I would just like to quickly tell you to read my friend, Cassafrass1999's fanfiction! It is called Destiny  Bonds, and is an extremely cool PMD fic. Read it here!

Well, I was thinking about the mind again... And we all know how dangerous that can be!

I was wondering why small things can make such a big difference in our lives. Like, I get a six week holiday in America, but then when I get home, a three day weekend seems like a huge deal to me. Really, it does! I mean, six weeks is so much more than just an extra day, isn't it?

Of course, it could just be that I'm so used to having no jobs/responsibilities that my mind gets excited that I can get back into that habit again, even if I do schoolwork, and the habit is only for three days.

The funny thing is that, for the most part, I really enjoy school. I love my English, Physics, Biology, History, Geography, and, surprisingly, Art classes, and all of the rest of the classes are decent, at least. Maths is the only boring one, and that's not because I'm bad at Maths, which I'm not, but because the Maths work is extremely repetitive.

I guess it must be my brain being happy to take a break from school, because I actually use it quite often there, but not in ways that I would prefer to use it. I would prefer to be working on my story, or pondering random things in life, or debating, or playing chess, or something that seems, you know, more worthwhile.

Because, as juvenile as this sounds, I really don't see where I'm going to use most of this stuff. It's actually gotten to the point that my head is so full of stuff that I find it difficult to learn much of anything – apart from Pokèmon names and facts, that is.

On the topic of Pokèmon, everyone else saw the news about the Shiny Sylveon, correct? I think it's so cool that it looks like that! That guy is, like, one of the luckiest Pokèmon players, but at the same time, he got extremely unlucky because he had to lose his Pokèmon at the end of the demo.

So, it's definitely worth having a Shiny Eevee just for Shiny Sylveon IMO. Funny, Eevee was already an extremely desired Shiny, but now it's even more so. It's like MegaEvos, which make wanted Pokèmon wanted even more.

Come to think of it, I wonder if the MegaEvos are compatible with Shiny Pokèmon? It would be cool to see a Shiny MegaEvo. Like, Shiny MegaMewtwo, for one, would be extremely cool, don't you think?

Well, that's enough pondering, so that's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment