Hey, guys!
Yeah, I just felt like posting again, so, without any further ado, let us start!
I thought of something really funny about Pokèmon games today– you know how when you're battling a wild Pokèmon that you can see it's gender? Well, how is that possible? I mean, does the Pokèmon let you walk over and check 'under the hood' to see if it's male or female? And, for that matter, how would you even know what's what? Each different species would have it's own way of sexual reproduction, wouldn't it?
Or rather, since there are breeding groups, would all the Pokèmon in each group have the same method of reproduction? I guess that's feasible. And that would explain how you can tell which is which.
Of course, then it gets more complicated because some Pokèmon have two different breeding groups. And at his point, it becomes so complicated that it's not even worth discussing.
Well, back to the original question, I think that it's possible that the Pokedex is able to recognize subtle differences between genders, and would be able to tell that way. That's probably it, as gender differences have been in the games for the last couple Generations.
So, anyways, I'm making a new background which, when it's done, will be posted– if we're up to 250 views! We've had quite a few views, so thank you to all who're reading this!
I'm living down in South Africa, where Pokèmon's out of style, so it came to me as a real surprise when I discovered that someone else in my class liked Pokèmon! He's apparently played Gens 3-5 and has most of the legendaries.
I'm glad to have a 3DS, as I don't have to rush to get a 3DS before X/Y comes out, like some people online are. I mean, it's annoying that you have to get a device for the reason of purchasing a sole game. I had a DS before Diamond/Pearl, and I got a GBASP when Ruby/Sapphire had just came out.
Well, that's all for today!
-Shymain
(TestTales here. :3)
ReplyDeleteYou know, the funny thing is, I always wondered the same thing. O_O
Another thing is, you know how they say that no one ever saw a Pokémon lay an egg? What if they don't actually reproduce the way animals do? I always wondered that...XD
Hey, thanks a ton for being the first commenter on my blog.
DeleteYeah, that's something worth thinking about, and I might even make a part two with that included.
-Shymain
No problem! :3
ReplyDeleteI was the first? That's a first. (Fail pun, yay!)
There's A LOT worth thinking about in Pokémon. Like, how Doduo flies. O_O
It'd be awesome if that were a part two, but you don't have to. :3